- Personal Cooking Lessons - Personalized one on one cooking lesson.
- Group Cooking Lessons - Have some friends come over and join the fun.
- Special Occasion Cooking Lessons - We leave you with a professionally prepared meal and a beautifully set table!
- Cooking Parties - Invite the whole gang and let's make a real party out of it!
- What to Make for Dinner
- That's Entertaining - Hor d'oeuvres
- Bare to the Bone Basics
- From Bubby's Kitchen - Traditional Jewish Favorites
- Brunch Specials
- Sunday Cookin' For a Week of Rest
- Feed your Children Well - Homemade Baby Food
- Decadent Desserts
- Your BBQ and You
- What to do with Leftovers
- Holiday Feasts
- Pies - Sweet & Savory
Girls that donít cook have the single worst home court advantage: their own kitchens. When they moved into their current home, some sweet friend or banished-by-assignment relative unpacked the boxes marked Ďkitchení. They kindly placed everything where it made senseÖto them. The girls adjusted. Thatís why itís not working. Kind of like going away for the weekend after your boyfriend packs your clothes.
Your kitchen is YOUR place, it should be tailored to you.
A Kitchen Re-do, does:
- Re-organize the kitchen cabinets
- Create more counter space
- Set up a better storage system
- Teach how to use utensils, cutlery and all that extra crap you have in your kitchen.
- Help you to eliminate all the extra-extra crap that you donít really need